Luxurious Journey In Back Waters For Love Birds
Kerala is a land of many natural wonders, and there is no shortage of tradition, temples, and culture. Munnar is famous for tea plantations, and newlyweds can have a memorable honeymoon in this region. These Kerala honeymoon packages from Bangalore are suitable for young couples, honeymooners, and families. Accommodation is not a problem as there are 2 to 5 star hotels with all modern amenities. Love birds and newlyweds will enjoy watch the stunning sunsets while cruising in comfortable houseboats.
Munnar is a scenic town in the Western Ghats, and the valleys and wildlife can refresh the mind, body, and soul. Honeymooners will have privacy, and there are trekking routes to explore. Adventurous couples can capture the towering sight of the highest mountain range called Anamudi. Kerala honeymoon packages from Bangalore offer ideal accommodations, and love birds can enjoy the fresh air of Devikulam hill station. The expansive forests, misty mountains, and magnificent natural scenes are a source of joy and serenity. They can arouse creativity, passion, and desire in the hearts and legs of bored and lethargic city dwellers.
Local sightseeing and cosy boat rides appeal to love birds, and they can enjoy green tourism in all its pristine glory. The “Kashmir of South India” is a major tourist draw, and couples love to visit during winters and summers. Munnar’s pleasant atmosphere generates real warmth and affection, and the traditional food has a delectable taste. The diverse eco-system, cultural heritage, and majestic elephants are a sight to behold. Honeymooners, in particular, can plan a romantic trip and go back home with a piece of paradise. This trip is ideally suited for couples, and the resultant excitement and memories linger for a long time.
2 Night, 3 Days Itinerary Of Munnar
The Kerala honeymoon packages from Bangalore deliver on all the promises that include A/C coach ride and luxury stay. The newlyweds can drop their inhibitions and enjoy the serenity of beautiful Munnar. The best times are Oct-Dec or Jan-June, and the itineraries are planned to perfection. Catch the Bangalore- Munnar night coach at 8 or 10 PM for an early morning arrival.
Day 1: Refresh And Rejuvenate
- The agent picks up the couple at Munnar Bus Station around 10 AM in the morning.
- Check-In at the preferred hotel and enjoy a couple of refreshing hours.
- Have a hearty lunch and embark on a spectacular day of sightseeing.
- Espy the Blossom Park, Head Works Dam, and Bothamedu View Point.
- Soak in the beauty of AttuKad Water Falls and the enjoyable Tea Museum.
- Return back to the resort for an evening dinner followed by a restful night.
Day 2: Full Day Of Fun!
- Start the day early for a whole day of enjoyment and fun-filled time at various locations.
- Natural sights include Gundala Lake, Madupetty Dam/Lake and the DTPC Boating trip.
- Catch sight of the Jungle Honey Bee Nest and the always delightful Elephant Arrival Spot.
- Other top sites include Photo Point, Cinema Shooting Point, Echo Point, and Top Station.
- Return back to the Munnar hotel, followed by a quiet dinner and sweet dreams.
Day 3: Local Sights, Saying Good Bye!
- An early morning visits to the Eravikulam National Park to catch sight of the famous Nilgiri Thar Wild goat.
- Enjoy the delightful views of the majestic and highest peak in South India.
- Return to the hotel around 12 noon, pack the bags, and prepare to check out.
- Finish a decent lunch at Munnar and embark on the return trip around 3.30 PM.
- Back to the bus station to complete Kerala honeymoon packages from Bangalore.