Misty Valleys And Verdant Forests In The City Of Hills
A short and sweet trip to hilly Kodaikanal is the perfect getaway for a family or couple. The sights around this misty town are a natural creation, while the star shaped lake is artificial. Majestic granite cliffs are separated by green forests and grassy hills to complete the stunning scenery. The splendorous town attracts a variety of bikers, cyclists, rowers, and fun loving tourists. Book Kodaikanal tour packages from Bangalore, and watch the youthful motorists zoom past you on their flashy bikes along circuitous roads.
Go for leisurely walks or display an adventurous spirit and trek up the lovely hills and mountains. This “Gift of The Forest” has a serene climate and the unique charm defies descriptions. Kodaikanal tour packages from Bangalore are ideal for couples, love birds, newlyweds, and honeymooners. Enjoy the well maintained gardens and take amazing snaps of Nature’s bounty. The clean and blue waters, gushing waterfalls, and exciting boat rides are bound to set hearts aflutter. Other attractive sights include Kukkal and Guna Caves, Murugan Temple, Vaigai Dam, Golf Club, Perumal Peak and Pine Forests.
1 Night, 2 Days Package Itinerary
The Kodaikanal tour packages from Bangalore are customizable and flexible, and couples can leave with sweet memories. Travel in AC coaches, mini buses, or cars, and enjoy healthy and clean meals in Deluxe hotels. Pack your essentials in a bag and be ready for a evening or night departure from Bangalore pick up point.
- Early morning arrival in Kodaikanal after a 10 to 11 hour journey.
- Check into a nice hotel and have some refreshing time for yourself.
- A day of sightseeing that covers the town and neighbouring hot spots.
- Must see locations are Kodai Lake, Kurinji Temple, Chettiyar Park, Pillar Rocks, etc.,
- Enjoy the breathtaking views from Green Valley Point and return to your room.
- Have a sumptuous dinner, rest for the night to recharge your batteries.
- Check out of Kodai hotel in the morning and head out for more natural wonders.
- Have a spirited Jungle Trek and climb up the Dolphin’s Nose for a breathtaking sight.
- Feel the grand old trees that go back 500 years, and walk in the Bryant’ Park.
- Delight in the sights and pleasures of Croaker’s Walk and try the Berijam Lake View.
- Evening departure to Bangalore by coach completes this short and pleasing trip.
Note: The Kodaikanal tour packages from Bangalore are also available in the 2 Night, 3 Days format. The tourists can take a day off, go for a stroll, or relax in their comfortable hotel rooms. Enjoyment doubles as natural environs respond to friendly human company.