Visit Spell Binding Kerala And Savour The Sights
Kerala is the ancient land of coconuts, and it is a popular tourist destination in India. The tranquil state is full of natural wonders, and the tranquil backwaters are a sight to behold. Karnataka is right next to Kerala, and a 5 – hour journey from the capital is sufficient to reach the borders. The Kerala tour packages from Bangalore cover all the major southern places of interest. Large number of tourists are drawn to Munnar, Thekkady, and Alleppey, and the beautiful house boats are a perennial favourite. These southern regions have a tropical climate, and the clean beaches, flora, and fauna are stunning and colourful.
Alleppey or Alappuzha is a traditional city and district headquarters along the Laccadive Sea Coast. The “Venice of East” is only 600 Km away from Bangalore city, and its rustic and green atmosphere is a welcome distraction for city dwellers. The Kerala tour packages from Bangalore to Alleppey has the following distinct features –
- A wide range of choices in terms of travel, accommodation, sights, and food.
- Standard cottages are cheap, and luxury house boats with A/C have superior quality.
- June-September are rainy and tourists have to refrain from planning off-season trips.
- A breathtaking array of drives, refreshing cruises, and scenic tourist destinations.
- Enjoy the serene backwaters, stunning sunsets, swaying palm trees, and wildlife.
- Must see spots include the Vembanadu lake and the paddy fields of Kuttanadan.
Alleppey 1 Night, 2 Days Itinerary
Kerala tour packages from Bangalore are suitable for budget and luxury class travellers. Families, friends and couples can enjoy the trip as per the following schedule –
- Pack your bags and be ready at the Bus Station for departure to Alleppey.
- Deluxe and Non-Deluxe coaches with and without A/C are available.
- Arrive in the morning and check in to a preferred hotel, resort, or boat house.
- Refreshments, bath, and a short period of relaxation as a busy day lies ahead.
- Lovely sights, backwater cruises, mountain treks, and forest trips await the tourist.
- Food and overnight stay are also included as part of the complete package tour.
- Wake up early, and check out of the resort or house boat at 10 AM in the morning.
- Catch some local sights, and have a delightful lunch for some sweet memories.
Return journey to Bangalore by Coach is scheduled for the evening hours.